Loading...

Best Metro Style Blogger Templates

metro is the new user interface of windows 8 operating system. metro design very became very popular because it's very colorful and attractive. lot of web template designers created templates like metro style for lot of script. i will give some blogger (blogspot) metro style templates for you  

Metro Simple 

Click to enlarge

Metro Modern Solar



Try these two metro templates for your blog

Web Tips 3814319153902427723

Post a Comment

  1. One great template I would recommend to look at is Frittata - Responsive Personal Template. I used it to create my own website and here is a result: Regent-Calderdale. I tried many different METRO Style templates before I found this one, and I highly recommend to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Put a word about this post and Don't spam here.

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Help Us!

If These Tutorials Useful To You, You Can Put Small Banner Link To Us On Your Blog Site Or Website

Copy That Code And Paste It On HTML/JAVASCRIPT Widget. It Will Look Like This
Blogger Tricks